1. If you live anywhere in the US yes, I can help you! (this is only because of the stores I am familiar with and shipping issues) I have done outfits for other countries if you can get the stores to ship to you that is okay too.
2. Virtual headshot syling includes up to THREE looks for your photo session. All sent to you in a photo collage, with links to each purchase each piece.
3. This process takes a minimum of two-four weeks if you are in a time crunch please let me know before purchasing. Then I can let you know if I will have time to get your sets completed :)
4. You will pay for the sets via Paypal and I will send you a questionnaire.
5. I will email you a questionnaire!
This is the most important step please read!!
ALL information has to be on this questionnaire, if you send me three different emails with bits and pieces of information I WILL miss something, and I don't want to miss anything.
I want to deliver you outfits that you love and meet all your needs!
6. Return the completed questionnaire to me please, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You are put into the "line" as soon as I receive your completed questionnaire and photos back, not when you purchase.
8. I will put the sets together and send them to you first. Then I post them on my blog. The reason I send them to you first? The outfits I post frequently have pieces that sell out so I'd hate to send you a set when items are no longer available.
9. You look awesome in your photo session!!
All communication will be via email. If you live in San Diego and you want to hire me to physically shop for you, or want to schedule a phone appointment I will charge you my standard hourly rate. Please allow a minimum of two to four weeks for "delivery" of your virtual sets. See some of my kiddo styling here
I want to say thank you for all the very sweet emails and comments from my last post.
This is not the ideal forum for me to share my personal life,
and I like to keep it VERY light around here!
However the truth is life isn't always manicures, shopping, and champagne.
The last three weeks we had a death in the family and I had a breast biopsy.
So I had some sad, scary things happening in my little world.
Wednesday night my doctor called me to tell my my biopsy was negative,
so I was able to celebrate this past weekend knowing I was okay.
I know a lot of other women are not getting that happy call.
I have several friends that are fighting breast cancer right now.
I am sure a few of you reading are also dealing with breast cancer in some form at this moment too!
It was my very first mammogram because I JUST turned 40.
So friends go get your mammograms!! Take care of yourselves.
Now on to work issues!
There are so many deals online today it'll make your head spin!
The stores are all decorated the Holiday music is on the radio....
I guess it is the season. It really snuck up on me this year!!
I have had a rough few weeks in my personal life. Everything is fine, and this is all part of life.
I have a VERY blessed life and I am thankful for everything I have, including you all!!
Thank you for making me a part of your day,week, or however frequently you pop in on this little blog.
I deeply appreciate each set of eyeballs that peeks at "Style Your Life", and each of my darling clients live and virtual that I am blessed to work with. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
To show my thanks I am going to do a Q & A post today. Ask away comment below or on Facebook, asking me anything, or tell me what kind of posts you'd like too see. I will do a post next week and answer your questions.