These are the answers to my Open Comments Post,
if you still want to ask questions please feel free!
I will edit this post to add any additional answers.
Thanks to everyone that took the time to post a comment or question.
1. A lot of the items you feature are sold out or are limited in sizes.
Answer: I know this is a common problem, and I really am very sorry about that.
Sadly, I have no control of the stores inventory.
I have hundreds of readers a day plus all the people that are just out there shopping.
There is no way the store is going to have the inventory to supply every blog reader plus their regular customers. I usually do my posts at 7:00 am PST. If you really want to purchase the items I feature, you could check Style Your Life first thing every morning. And really what a great way to start your day ;)
However, as I mention in my Virtual Outfit Post, if you purchase an outfit from me I send you the collage before I post it on my blog that should give you the opportunity to purchase the pieces first.
2. I am pregnant and would love to see some maternity stuff - especially regular clothes that could have a dual function seems with styles these days it doesn't have to be from Pea in the Pod.
Answer: I have done a few maternity sets that were purchased as virtual outfits. But I haven't had too many requests, yet. If you have specific need, you can purchase a virtual outfit and I will make sure your needs are met!
3. Is this targeted at budget fashion? I notice a lot of F21, Charlotte Russe, Payless, and Target. I personally don't care for the quality of some of those stores much (and junior cuts) and I definitely don't go too budget on shoes based on bad experiences. Would love to see some more middle of the road stuff.
Answer: I am targeting affordable fashion. Most sets I feature on the blog are virtual outfits purchased by blog readers. I work within their budget, their store likes and dislikes, their body types, etc.
You can always take the outfits I am publishing and look for similar pieces at Nordstrom, Anthropology, Kate Spade, etc. I am just here for the inspiration. Keep in mind that you don't have to purchase the exact item from the exact store. Make a shopping list from the posts and look for similar items in your favorite stores!
4. I appreciate a good bargain, I would also like to see some splurge worthy classics or staples that are worth the money. I tend to get basics that are better quality and then add in pieces from F21, Target, Old Navy, etc.
I have done a few of these posts, one item I recommend splurging on is Designer Jeans .
I will try to do a few more posts specifically mentioning "splurge worthy" pieces!
5. I am a larger size than most of the people you style, so it would be nice to see some items available above a 14 and/or that would flatter my figure!
Answer: If you have a specific need, I would love to work with you. The large majority of my posts are for specific customers. I am doing the sets based on their size, body type, budget etc.
I have done a few for sizes 14 and up however I don't usually mention people's sizes in the posts.
6. As far as interiors, I would love it if you would give us some holiday ideas. Like pick a few different themes and show us what's available to buy for those names.
Great feedback! That would be fun, thanks for the idea!
7. how old are you?
I am currently 36 but will be 37 on October 25th
8. what is your favorite pair of jeans?
My current favorite are my petite Provocateur Joe's Jeans
9.what's your favorite book?
Answer: Anything by Elizabeth Berg!
I love reading, so if you guys ever want to recommend a good novel please share!
10. do you have a favorite coffee drink
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
11.With fall here (hopefully to stay), I'd like to transition some of my short sleeve and sleeveless tops/dresses into fall. Can you recommend a very thin long sleeve tee to wear under these pieces? I will need the basic colors: white, black, brown etc.
Answer: I have some tissue tees I purchased mine at Target however, Gap has some "layering tees". I'd also check American Apparel (they run small).