Six reasons to do your Back to School Shopping at Parkway Plaza shopping center:
1. Their new rewards program "Oh, So Simple". For every $250 you spend you'll get $10 back!
Who doesn't like to to save money, right? You can sign up online or at the center.
2. Super cute patch work denim for girls, I am obsessed with this trend!!
3. Super hip clothes for boys. It's all about bomber jackets and plaid this year.
4. Backpacks!!! Everyone needs a backpack and there are sooooo many choices, the hardest part will be picking one!!
5. The 70's vibe. Whether its a corduroy mini skirt or a neck scarf you are after, pop into Parkway Plaza's Forever 21 for your 1970's fashion fix.
6. Fashion Sneakers. One of the HOTTEST trends right now for boys, girls and parents even.
Now on to the Giveaway fun! Up for grabs for a local San Diegian I have a $50 H&M gift-card for the Parkway Plaza H&M.
To enter leave a comment here on the blog telling me your little ones' MUST have item on their back to school shopping list!!
One winner will be picked at Random on Friday August 19th
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The wardrobe below was created for a client in LA that wanted to simplify her wardrobe into a minimalist look with a palette of black, grey, lavender and white.
Please be sure and check back the rest of the week for the many many many outfit combinations I will create from these pieces!!
Tieks Ballet Flat $195
One shoe I consider a wardrobe staple is a beautiful ballet flat.
The four above are all comfortable, durable, and well constructed.
They are also a variety of price points!
So depending on your shopping budget one of these will be a fit for you!
I have personally tried all four shoes. I have had clients purchase them and I KNOW they are all great shoes!
Most ballet flats do not have any support as they are based off of a ballet slipper, right?
However the AGL flat does have support and is a great "work" and "walking" flat if you need support!